Market Overview - Original Equipment Manufacturing
The ability to conduct product research and development, optimization and pharmaceutical grade, industrial scale production under a single roof - places MFStek in a unique position in the global nanotechnology surface coating marketplace. Using the proprietary Concept 2 Launch Program, MFStek Project Managers assist multi-national OEMs in:
- identifying and outlining clear, concise and achievable project specifications based on unique needs.
- integration, curing and layer optimization requirements given the production environment.
- qualitative and quantitative surface compatibility analysis which generates durability and longevity data.
- mutually agreed upon test protocols, objectives and third party validation prior to commercialization.
- global regulatory (government) approval landscape and marketing claims packages.
- implementing project timelines and task-sharing roles between organizations.
- on-site trials, formula modification/optimization and turnkey in-line integration.
. : OEM Integration - Custom Technologies
Using an innovative and proprietary platform based approach to surface modification, offering turnkey custom coating design and integration solutions, which makes up approximately 25% of the MFStek OEM business portfolio.
. : OEM Integration - Existing Technologies
With a formulation database of over 500 stable chemistries and with industry leading product breadth and depth, MFStek offers a wide range of market ready materials for porous and non-porous substrates. The integration of ready-to-use (RTU) and concentrated coating solutions composes the remaining 25% of the MFStek OEM business portfolio. Using a proven track record and quantitative third party data, technologies can be efficiently tested and integrated without the need for prolonged stability and performance validation, while saving OEMs significant investment typically required for extensive research and development on novel materials. Innovation is critical to market leaders across all global sectors, trust and confidence are key in selecting the right supplier in new and often under-regulated emerging markets such as the nanotechnology surface coating industry. MFStek is proud to offer an open door policy, inviting potential OEM customers to tour the facility, production lines, test centres, laboratories and offices while welcoming regular supplier audits.