SCENTtek - Enzymatic Odour Eliminator
SCENTtek is a proprietary blend of surfactants and bio-cleaning agents. The technology contains latent spores which continue cleaning and attacking odour molecules long after initial use. The active microbial break apart the source of the odour and using enzymes, digest organic matter eliminating the cause while continuing to combat the unwanted microbes for up to 80 hours after application. Industry leading residual efficacy makes SCENTtek ideal for garbage dumps, vehicles, shipping containers, agricultural compost boxes, rail transport vessels and public transport vehicles.
. : Technology Highlights
- Contains non-pathegeniic microbes that are natural, safe and good for the environment.
- NPE Free.
- pH Neutral.
- DSL Registered.
. : SCENTtek Physical Data
- Physical state and appearance: Liquid (opaque)
- pH (1% solution in water): 7.0 - 8.0
- pH (concentrate): 7.0 - 8.0
- Boiling Point: Not applicable
- Specific Gravity: 1.00 - 1.02 (Water = 1)
- Solubility: Easily soluble in water
- Colour: Yellow
- Odour: Perfumed
- Volatility: Non-volatile
- Vapor Density: Weighted average 1.01 (Air = 1)
- Vapor Pressure: Not applicable